Why You Should Take a Test Drive Before You Buy
If you are buying a new Honda a used car or a certified pre-owned vehicle, it is essential to take a test drive (or several) before committing to a vehicle purchase. With our test-drive guide below, drivers from Lynn to Newburyport will have all the tools they need to be ready to make an educated car-buying decision.
Six Things to Assess During a Test Drive
- The Look: If the look of a car is important to you, then you’ll want to see it in person before buying.
- The Cabin: “100.5 cubic feet of passenger volume” is hard to visualize until you actually sit inside a car and experience it for yourself.
- The Controls: Making sure the controls are intuitive is essential, especially is the vehicle features advanced technology.
- The Features: Whether in the base trim or the top-level model, try out all features first-hand to see if you like them.
- The Handling: It’s important for the driver to feel in-control on the roads — a test drive can assure the vehicle handles well and you don’t get a marshmallow on wheels.
- The Dealership: If you are purchasing at a dealership and plan to return for regular service, a test drive can help you size up the dealership and the staff.
Test Drive a New Honda or Used vehicle at Honda North
When you’re ready to purchase your next new or used car, schedule a test drive at Honda North in Danvers, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to help you save!
More from Honda North
Honda has been known to design some of the best and most reliable sedans on the market and they have once again outdone themselves with the new Honda Accord. But don’t take our word for it – the critics have spoken, and the Honda Accord reviews are singing praise for this newly updated model. Read…
Lynn and Newburyport customers looking to know more about the updated Honda Civic sedan should check out the 2020 Honda Civic sedan reviews that are showing nothing but praise for this new model. From it’s incredible performance and safety to all of the interior features, there’s something for everyone in this 2020 Honda sedan. Check…
The simple answer: the 2019 Honda Pilot can tow 3,500 pounds. That’s when the Pilot is equipped with front-wheel drive. But how much can a Honda Pilot tow when equipped to the gills with all its features? When the Honda Pilot is working with the Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System, it can tow as…