Why You Should Take a Test Drive Before You Buy
If you are buying a new Honda a used car or a certified pre-owned vehicle, it is essential to take a test drive (or several) before committing to a vehicle purchase. With our test-drive guide below, drivers from Lynn to Newburyport will have all the tools they need to be ready to make an educated car-buying decision.
Six Things to Assess During a Test Drive
- The Look: If the look of a car is important to you, then you’ll want to see it in person before buying.
- The Cabin: “100.5 cubic feet of passenger volume” is hard to visualize until you actually sit inside a car and experience it for yourself.
- The Controls: Making sure the controls are intuitive is essential, especially is the vehicle features advanced technology.
- The Features: Whether in the base trim or the top-level model, try out all features first-hand to see if you like them.
- The Handling: It’s important for the driver to feel in-control on the roads — a test drive can assure the vehicle handles well and you don’t get a marshmallow on wheels.
- The Dealership: If you are purchasing at a dealership and plan to return for regular service, a test drive can help you size up the dealership and the staff.
Test Drive a New Honda or Used vehicle at Honda North
When you’re ready to purchase your next new or used car, schedule a test drive at Honda North in Danvers, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to help you save!
More from Honda North
If you love the look and feel of a Honda SUV on Lynn roads, but need a model that provides more space while maintaining incredible efficiency, then the 2021 Honda Pilot mpg ratings are sure to impress. From its reliable Honda engineering to advanced performance technology integrated into your crossover to deliver even more fuel savings,…
The 2020 Honda HR-V configurations consist of five distinct trim levels to deliver the proper performance and features you need to keep moving on Lynn roads. Among the Honda HR-V trim levels, you can choose between the LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring options where you’ll find some consistent features along with touches that make…
The top of many families’ SUV shopping list is the new Honda Pilot, known for its impressive safety and sensing systems, acclaimed efficiency, and comfortable interior. Add to those the 2021 Honda Pilot cargo space, and this SUV is a veritable pinnacle of design. Within the Pilot interior, you’ll find room for softball equipment for…