Why You Should Take a Test Drive Before You Buy
If you are buying a new Honda a used car or a certified pre-owned vehicle, it is essential to take a test drive (or several) before committing to a vehicle purchase. With our test-drive guide below, drivers from Lynn to Burlington will have all the tools they need to be ready to make an educated car-buying decision.
Six Things to Assess During a Test Drive
- The Look: If the look of a car is important to you, then you’ll want to see it in person before buying.
- The Cabin: “100.5 cubic feet of passenger volume” is hard to visualize until you actually sit inside a car and experience it for yourself.
- The Controls: Making sure the controls are intuitive is essential, especially is the vehicle features advanced technology.
- The Features: Whether in the base trim or the top-level model, try out all features first-hand to see if you like them.
- The Handling: It’s important for the driver to feel in-control on the roads — a test drive can assure the vehicle handles well and you don’t get a marshmallow on wheels.
- The Dealership: If you are purchasing at a dealership and plan to return for regular service, a test drive can help you size up the dealership and the staff.
Test Drive a New Honda or Used vehicle at Honda North
When you’re ready to purchase your next new or used car, schedule a test drive at Honda North in Danvers, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to help you save!
More from Honda North
While there are plenty of new sedans you can sport on Lynn roads, only the new 2022 Honda Civic fuel economy ratings are sure to put this vehicle at the top of your list. You’ll benefit from a base 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating on the Civic Sedan LX 2WD with CVT, and you…
If you’re in need of an efficient and accessible SUV to keep you moving for years to come around Lynn, then you’re sure to love all of the accommodations featured in the new 2022 Honda HR-V interior. Providing ample cargo and seating space for a relaxing and versatile ride, along with upgraded cabin technology…
If you’re in the market for a sleek and efficient sedan for your Lynn and Burlington travels, then you can’t go wrong with any of the new 2021 Honda Accordtrim levels. With several options that come with competitive pricing, excellent engineering, and exclusive features, there’s sure to be an option that feels all your own….