ICL Tire Center
Honda Tires for Sale in Danvers, MA
Shop for New or Replacement Honda Tires Near Dover, NH
At Honda North, we understand that buying tires for your Honda can be confusing and overwhelming. What size do I need? What speed rating do I need? Do I buy all-season tires or tires specific to the winter conditions? Using our Online Tire Store makes this process simple. With a few clicks, you can select the tires specifically built for your Honda and schedule the installation. Simply input the year, make, model ,and trim of your vehicle and the manufacturer-recommended tires will appear.
There has been a long-standing stigma when it comes to tires. Many people opt to shop at the big box stores thinking they have better prices. This is simply not true. We offer the same Honda tires at very similar prices. In some cases, we are even cheaper than the big box stores. When you purchase tires at Honda North, you will have a factory-trained technician completing the job from start to finish.
Pricing confirmed May 2022.
Common Tire Maintenance & Service
To ensure your Honda tires are always at their best on Burlington and Lawrence roads, here’s some regular tire maintenance you can count on at Honda North below:
- Tire Rotations: In order to maximize the life of your tire and ensure that your tires wear evenly it is important to rotate your tires every 6,000 – 8,000 miles.
- Tire Repair: Running over a nail or a sharp object does not always require you to purchase a new tire. Through our Express Service Lane, we can plug a punctured tire in minutes.
- Tire Balancing: Balancing the tires on your Honda ensures even weight distribution across the vehicle. If the weight is not evenly distributed this can lead to vibrations, excessive tire wear, and other problems.
- Wheel Alignment: Have you ever felt your car pulling to one side or another? This is because the alignment of your wheel is off. A wheel alignment is actually an adjustment to your car’s suspension. The suspension is what connects the wheels to the body of the vehicle.
- Tire Mounting: Whether you are installing new tires or swapping out summer tires for winter ones, our factory-trained Honda technicians will properly install your tires.
When Do I Need to Replace My Honda Tires?
At Honda North, we recommend that you replace your tires every 50,000 – 60,000 miles or when your tires reach 5/32 – 4/32. Living in New England, your car and Honda tires experience more wear and tear than other places in the county. The graphic below indicates when new tires should be purchased.
- 10/32 – 6/32 – These tires have enough tread and are considered safe. Propper alignments and rotations will extend the life of these tires.
- 5/32-4/32 – These tires will pass inspection but you should consider replacing them soon.
- 3/32 -1/32 – These tires need to be replaced immediately. Tires with this little tread are unsafe and can pose a danger if not replaced.
What is the Process to Get a New Tire Quote?
- Click the “Get My Tire Quote” on this page.
- Once you select the tire size and exact tire you want to purchase click “send tire quote to dealer”.
- Tires with the O.E. label are the manufacture recommended tires for your vehicle.
- Your quote will then pop-up – This is just a quote; no purchase has been made.
- A member of our team will call you within 15 minutes to verify the tires and schedule your service.
- Tires and services will be paid for after the service is completed
Please call us if you need any help in getting your tire quote.