2020 Honda Accord Reviews
Honda has been known to design some of the best and most reliable sedans on the market and they have once again outdone themselves with the new Honda Accord. But don’t take our word for it – the critics have spoken, and the Honda Accord reviews are singing praise for this newly updated model. Read on to see what the automotive industry’s top reviewers had to say about this new vehicle’s performance, interior features, and more at Honda North.
What Do the Honda Accord Reviews Have to Say?
- Edmunds: “The Accord’s all-around excellence makes it hard to pinpoint just one thing that sets it apart from the rest. It has the practical stuff locked down: The trunk is positively huge, as is the cabin. Honda has the tech front covered, too. A considerable number of advanced safety features are standard, and every model except the base LX comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Accord also retains the fun-to-drive personality of older models, especially when equipped with the larger engine and Touring-exclusive adaptive dampers.”
- Car and Driver: “We’ve named the Honda Accord to our 10Best list a record 33 times because it’s perennially the most impressive family sedan on sale—and the 2020 model is no different. Three powertrain choices—including a hybrid—blend efficiency and power. The two gasoline four-cylinders can be paired with a six-speed manual transmission or a slick-shifting 10-speed automatic. Graceful handling is an Accord hallmark and its athletic chassis, lightly weighted steering, and balanced ride come standard across the lineup. Also standard: a suite of driver-assistance features including automated emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control. The 2020 Accord is not only the best-driving family sedan, it’s also one of the best-equipped choices in its class, making it an easy recommendation for today’s car shoppers.”
- Autotrader: “Really, if you’re in the market for a midsize sedan, the Accord needs to be on your test-drive list. And if you think that maybe the time has come to switch to a compact SUV, make sure to still give the Accord a chance. You may find its space, refinement and driving experience deliver a better bang for your buck.”
Honda Accord Standout Features
Drivers strongly interested in the 2020 Honda Accord will notice from the reviews that the Accord remains not only one of the more fuel-efficient sedans on the market, but also one of the most advanced thanks to its incredible range of technology, safety, and comfort features to offer a well-rounded ride. These are just some of the standout features you’ll have access to behind the wheel of the new standard Accord LX:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 7-Inch Screen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Push Button Start
Experience the New Honda Accord at Honda North
After you’ve had a look at the Honda Accord reviews, you can find more helpful resources to help you with your research, such as the Accord trim levels, Accord safety features, and Accord service schedule. And, be sure to browse our inventory of new Accord models for sale to see what suits you best. Contact us today to speak with a member of our finance team and schedule a test drive near Ipswich!
More from Honda North
The 2020 Honda HR-V configurations consist of five distinct trim levels to deliver the proper performance and features you need to keep moving on Lynn roads. Among the Honda HR-V trim levels, you can choose between the LX, Sport, EX, EX-L, and Touring options where you’ll find some consistent features along with touches that make…
The top of many families’ SUV shopping list is the new Honda Pilot, known for its impressive safety and sensing systems, acclaimed durability, and comfortable interior. Add to those the 2021 Honda Pilot cargo space, and this SUV is a veritable pinnacle of design. Within the Pilot interior, you’ll find room for softball equipment for…
Aside from its incredible performance and fuel efficiency, the 2020 Honda Accord also comes packed with an interior that continues to wow Lynn drivers. As you step inside the Accord, you’ll have access to hands-free connectivity, luxury amenities, adjustable seating, and more cabin space in this updated Honda sedan. Take a closer look at the…