2020 Honda Accord Reviews
Honda has been known to design some of the best and most reliable sedans on the market and they have once again outdone themselves with the new Honda Accord. But don’t take our word for it – the critics have spoken, and the Honda Accord reviews are singing praise for this newly updated model. Read on to see what the automotive industry’s top reviewers had to say about this new vehicle’s performance, features, and more at Honda North.
What Do the Honda Accord Reviews Have to Say?
- Edmunds: “The Accord’s all-around excellence makes it hard to pinpoint just one thing that sets it apart from the rest. It has the practical stuff locked down: The trunk is positively huge, as is the cabin. Honda has the tech front covered, too. A considerable number of advanced safety features are standard, and every model except the base LX comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Accord also retains the fun-to-drive personality of older models, especially when equipped with the larger engine and Touring-exclusive adaptive dampers.”
- Car and Driver: “We’ve named the Honda Accord to our 10Best list a record 33 times because it’s perennially the most impressive family sedan on sale—and the 2020 model is no different. Three powertrain choices—including a hybrid—blend efficiency and power. The two gasoline four-cylinders can be paired with a six-speed manual transmission or a slick-shifting 10-speed automatic. Graceful handling is an Accord hallmark and its athletic chassis, lightly weighted steering, and balanced ride come standard across the lineup. Also standard: a suite of driver-assistance features including automated emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control. The 2020 Accord is not only the best-driving family sedan, it’s also one of the best-equipped choices in its class, making it an easy recommendation for today’s car shoppers.”
- Autotrader: “Really, if you’re in the market for a midsize sedan, the Accord needs to be on your test-drive list. And if you think that maybe the time has come to switch to a compact SUV, make sure to still give the Accord a chance. You may find its space, refinement and driving experience deliver a better bang for your buck.”
Honda Accord Standout Features
Drivers strongly interested in the 2020 Honda Accord will notice from the reviews that the Accord remains not only one of the more fuel-efficient sedans on the market, but also one of the most advanced thanks to its incredible range of technology, safety, and comfort features to offer a well-rounded ride. These are just some of the standout features you’ll have access to behind the wheel of the new standard Accord LX:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 7-Inch Screen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Push Button Start
Experience the New Honda Accord at Honda North
After you’ve had a look at the Honda Accord reviews, you can find more helpful resources to help you with your research, such as the Accord trim levels, Accord safety features, and Accord service schedule. And, be sure to browse our inventory of new Accord models for sale to see what suits you best. Contact us today to speak with a member of our finance team and schedule a test drive near Ipswich!
More from Honda North
What is HondaLink? A first generation system, the HondaLink app is a connectivity suite that lets you access your favorite smartphone apps from inside your Honda model. Browse your phonebook, place hands-free calls, and stream music all from the screen for your infotainment system. HondaLink is also an app-based suite, which means you can purchase…
The Honda Accord is no stranger to the roads of Lynn and Newburyport, and customers love the reliable performance and excellent safety scores of the latest stylish model. While choosing to buy an Accord is easy, choosing between the six 2020 Honda Accord trim levels can be hard. From the affordable Accord LX with Honda…
If you want to feel safe whether you’re driving around the Lynn and Newburyport area or hitting the open road, then the 2020 Honda Accord Sedan safety ratings are sure to impress. The Accord Sedan is not only receiving praise from top auto safety organizations, but also enabling drivers to feel more safe behind the…