Improve Your Drive with the Honda Civic Performance Features
The daily commute from Lynn or Newburyport can be tedious, particularly in an underpowered car. The 2018 Honda Civic performance features aim to change that by providing the power commuters want with:
- Turbocharged Engines
- Three Transmission Options
- Class-Leading Fuel Economy
2018 Honda Civic Performance Highlights
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine: The base 16-valve DOHC i-VTEC 2.0L engine generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: The available 16-valve DOHC direct-injected 1.5L engine delivers 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque.
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: The LX and EX-T models are available with a six-speed manual transmission for the thrill of a more interactive ride.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: The automatic CVT delivers a smooth, responsive ride and impressive efficiency of as much as 32 mpg/city* and 42 mpg/highway*.
Additional Honda Civic Performance Features
The Honda Civic offers big-time performance with additional features for added safety and convenience:
- Eco Assist: Each trim is equipped with the Eco-Assist system to deliver improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Hill Start Assist: HSA prevents the vehicle from rolling backward when taking off on a hill, reducing the likelihood of accidental collision.
- Remote Engine Start: Select trims are equipped with the convenience of a remote engine start that lets drivers heat or cool the vehicle before they get in, right from the comfort of home.
- Drive by Wire Throttle System: The innovative Drive by Wire system delivers more intuitive acceleration for a more responsive ride.
Test Drive a 2018 Honda Civic Today
Get behind the wheel of a 2018 Honda Civic and experience efficient performance and a comfortable interior for yourself. Contact Honda North or stop by our showroom in Danvers, MA to see how easy getting the financing you need can be. Read what the experts have to say to help you make your decision!
More About the 2018 Civic Features
Thanks to an upgraded interior and safety features such as Honda Sensing, Newburyport drivers can choose the Honda Civic with the knowledge that it’s a great choice for their Ipswich commute. However, it’s always nice to hear it from the experts! Read through expert Honda Civic reviews, and learn more about what makes it a…
With advanced features such as a wireless charging mat and comfort features that include available heated seats, the Honda Civic is a great choice for Newburyport drivers. Stop by Honda North to see our new Honda Civic models for yourself! Learn More View Inventory Interior Dimensions In terms of space, comfort, and convenience, it’s difficult…
The daily commute from Lynn or Newburyport can be tedious, particularly in an underpowered car. The 2018 Honda Civic performance features aim to change that by providing the power commuters want with: Turbocharged Engines Three Transmission Options Class-Leading Fuel Economy Learn More View Inventory Contact Us 2018 Honda Civic Performance Highlights 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine: The…